Kurs erfolgreich in der Favoritenliste gespeichertDie Favoritenliste kann in der obersten Navigationsleiste aufgerufen werden.
Training Grant Application PRIMA/SNSF (19H03101)
Thursday, August 22, 2019,
9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
- Registration Opens
- June 20, 2019
- Registration Deadline
- July 19, 2019
- Course Fees
- Universitätsangehörige: CHF 80.00 externe Interessierte: CHF 140.00
Susanne Matuschek, MATUSCHEK CONSULTING
- Organized by
The training is designed to prepare an application for the career funding instrument PRIMA of the Swiss National Science Foundation for the promotion of women researchers towards a professorship. Participants will receive information on research funding, how to prepare an application as well as motivation for their self-empowerment.
- Information about PRIMA, conditions of participation, application documents and how to connect these information to an convincing application
- Most important application documents e.g. DORA-CV & DORA-Research Output List
- Research project and research plan: strategic planning & preparation, conception & writing
- How to plan a reasonable Budget with Collaborators, Research Costs, etc.
- Practical exercises and group coaching: Write and present of specific documents for a grant proposal, discussion and feedback
Theory and practical exercises with interactive discussion, self-assessment and group coaching (upon the prior to the workshop submitted documents of the participants)
Female researchers (min. 2 years research experience after PhD) who aim at a professorship and intend to submit a proposal onto 1 November 2019.
Priority will be given to those who have not attended the Workshop in 2018.
Preparation of two specific documents by the participants which must be send to the trainer before the workshop.
After the registration deadline, the trainer will inform the participants which documents shall be prepared.
About the Trainer
More information about Susanne Matuschek MATUSCHEK CONSULTING